Do you have a passion for the Tourism Industry and have some spare time to share? Do you enjoy meeting new people while promoting the Lockyer Valley? Then become a volunteer today!
Volunteering for Council can be a highly rewarding experience with a number of benefits! Volunteers play an integral part within our community and can assist our organisation in providing customer service, administration and various other specialised skills. Volunteers enhance the work of paid staff, whilst improving the quality of life for our residents and visitors to the region.
Some of the benefits in Volunteering include:
- Learn and develop new skill.
- Build both professional and social networks by meeting new people.
- Work in a creative, fun and flexible environment.
- Give back to the community and know that you are playing a part in helping the community to flourish and grow is a great feeling of accomplishment.
We are seeking a team of committed volunteers to assist in staffing a number of Volunteer Programs. These include:
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres (Plainland & Lake Apex)
- Lockyer Valley Art Galley & Queensland Transport Museum
- Das Neumann Haus Museum
- Laidley Pioneer Village
Need more info?
Information pack- Visitor Information Centre [PDF: 106Kb]
Information pack- Das Neumann Haus Museum [PDF: 106Kb]