Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
Working for Council provides you with opportunities to expand your knowledge, skills and abilities within your chosen career.
We are committed to training and developing staff at all levels of Council and encourage our employees to embrace all training opportunities made available to them.
We look forward to welcoming you into our friendly and professional work environment.
Lockyer Valley Regional Council currently has the following position avaliable:
Note: Applications not addressing Key Selection Criteria will not be processed.
Benefits may include:
- Nine (9) day fortnight – Federal Award
- Eight (8) day fortnight – State Award
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Leave Entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Council owned and operated Child Care Centre within close proximity
- Uniform Provided
- Vaccinations – Flu and Hepatitis (Twinrix)
- Study Assistance
- Ongoing Opportunities for Training and Development
How to apply
Your application is your opportunity to supply us with information regarding your skills, ability, knowledge and experience relevant to the position that you are applying for.
For a step-by-step guide on how to prepare your application, please download the information brochure below.
Note: Lockyer Valley Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All recruitment is based on the applicant's merits, without regard to race, age, sex, relationship status or any other factor not applicable to the position.
For further information contact us.
We have a strong set of values that remind us of what is important as an organisation. We strive to enable opportunities within our region with a strong customer focus.
- Taking pride in the work we do for our community - We developed a community engagement plan using multiple strategies to inform, consult and involve the community on key Council decisions, initiatives and developments.
- Our interesting jobs, the people we work with and the teams we work in - We provide opportunities for staff to engage in training, education and career/professional development opportunities.
- Our staff being engaged and treated with respect - We developed a reward and recognition framework for teams and individual staff members that celebrates innovation and excellence.
- Being creative and innovative in our approach - We developed local community partnerships to help facilitate information flow and engagement of the community.
- A work-life balance - We continually strive for competitive workplace conditions and practices with emphasis on a good work-life balance making us an employer of choice.
As a local government authority we are committed to providing quality services to residents and visitors in the pursuit of our vision for our region.