Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Lockyer Valley Regional Council.
Working for Council provides you with opportunities to expand your knowledge, skills and abilities within your chosen career.
We are committed to training and developing staff at all levels of Council and encourage our employees to embrace all training opportunities made available to them.
We look forward to welcoming you into our friendly and professional work environment.
Lockyer Valley Regional Council is currently seeking applications for a suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following position:
Administration Assistant (Junior) - Full Time
Note: Applications not addressing Key Selection Criteria will not be processed.
Benefits may include:
- Nine (9) day fortnight – Federal Award
- Eight (8) day fortnight – State Award
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Leave Entitlements
- Salary Sacrifice
- Council owned and operated Child Care Centre within close proximity
- Uniform Provided
- Vaccinations – Flu and Hepatitis (Twinrix)
- Study Assistance
- Ongoing Opportunities for Training and Development
How to apply
Your application is your opportunity to supply us with information regarding your skills, ability, knowledge and experience relevant to the position that you are applying for.
For a step-by-step guide on how to prepare your application, please download the information brochure below.
Note:Lockyer Valley Regional Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All recruitment is based on the applicant's merits, without regard to race, age, sex, relationship status or any other factor not applicable to the position.
For further information contact us.
To help our organisation focus on what's important, we have adopted a set a values that describe our working relationships and the way in which we work together with the community.
- We will achieve our objectives through community consultation and professional, common sense management
- We will operate in a responsible, transparent and efficient manner
- We will serve our community with integrity whilst maintaining a strong customer focus.
- We will maintain a dynamic working environment through positive leadership and team work.
As a local government authority we are committed to providing quality services to residents and visitors in the pursuit of our vision for our region.