Do it online

Find a business Find a community group

General Questions
After hours & emergencies
1300 005 872

Lockyer Live Chat - Available during business hours 8.30am - 4.45pm

Video Request form and Video Conferencing website

Payment options

We offer a wide range of payment options for all types of payments. Some payment methods can only be used for specific kinds of bills.

Rates payments only

Rates, Debtors & Animal Registration Payments only

All payments

Post Billpay Post Billpay

Our Biller Code: 2442
Your Payment Reference Number(s): See your rate notice(s)

Post Billpay Options:

  • In person at any Post Office to pay by cash, cheque, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa
  • Phone 13 18 16 to pay by credit card
  • Online at Post Billpay

BPay BPay

Contact your financial institution to make payment from your cheque, savings or credit account.

Our Biller Code: 29025

Your Payment Reference Number(s): See your notice(s)

Direct Debit Direct Debit

Direct Debit payments are processed only on Fridays.

Two Options are available:

  1. Fixed Amount Scheduled on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis; or
  2. Full Amount on Due Date of a Rate Levy (some conditions apply – see form for details)

Payments can be deducted from your nominated cheque or savings account.


Centrepay Centrelink Centrepay

We participate in the Centrepay facility administered by Centrelink. Applications for this payment method are to be lodged directly with your local Centrelink office.

Our Centrelink Reference Number: 555 075 343V.

Your Payment Reference Number(s): The Assessment number as stated on your rate notice(s).

For more information:

Our administration offices Lockyer Valley

Payment can be made in person at either of our Administration Offices between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm. Payment options available are cash, cheque, money order, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa Card.

  • Gatton Office – 26 Railway Street, Gatton
  • Laidley Office – 9 Spicer Street, Laidley

Mail Mail

Post payment slip and together with your cheque or money order payable to:

Lockyer Valley Regional Council