Lockyer Valley Regional Council has moved into the digital age with new technology giving customers more access to Council than ever before.
Lockyer Video Conferencing allows the community to talk face-to-face directly to an Officer via one of our video conferencing rooms or directly from your home*, business or anywhere with internet connection.
The officer is able to share their screen and work on the same document, form, drawing or map with you.
You can book a video conference with one of the following departments:
- Customer Service (general enquiries)
- Building & Plumbing
How it works
Fill out the Video Conferencing Request Form below with your preferred day, time and enquiry. Confirmation will be received within one to two business days where you will receive an invitation via email with further instructions and a link which will connect you with the appropriate person.
This is an Australian Government funded initiative under the Digital Local Government Program.
*for using our video conferencing system from home we recommend the following minimum requirements:
- Internet bandwith of 500kbs or higher
- Microsoft WindowsTM XP, Vista, 7, 8 OR Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- USB Headset and USB Webcam connected to your system
- Internet Explorer 7 or later, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later, Google Chrome 5.0 or later, Safari 3.0 or later (javeScript and Java enabled)
- Dual core processor with 1.6Ghz or higher and at least 2GB RAM
Video Conferencing Request Form