Lodging an Application
Should Council receive an application that does not meet the minimum requirements, it will be deemed as ‘incomplete’ and may be returned to the applicant.
You will Require the following:
- Payment in full of applicable fees and charges
- Completed Form 1 (Including emails for applicant & Owner where possible)
- A copy of the site, floor and elevation plans
- A copy of the Soil Test Report (M, H, E & P sites require sanitary drainage articulation from a suitably qualified person e.g. RPEQ )
- Unsewered Areas - An Onsite Waste Water Facility Design prepared by a suitable qualified person. (N.B. Council does not offer this service)
Commercial applications may require quoted fees and additional information such as Hydraulic Design Drawings (Drawings are required to be designed by either an (RPEQ) or QBCC suitably qualified persons. Please contact Council's Plumbing Department on (07) 5462 0660 for details.
Application Fees - Can be paid through Council's website - Application Payments.
Preferred lodgement Method - Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on:
- Sewer connections, manholes and main locations; and/or
- Water connections, meters and town water enquiries,
please refer to Queensland Urban Utilities website.