Find a business Find a community group

General Questions
After hours & emergencies
1300 005 872

Lockyer Live Chat - Available during business hours 8.30am - 4.45pm

Video Request form and Video Conferencing website

Accesses and Driveways

Property owners are responsible for the cost of construction and maintenance associated with an approved access crossing in accordance with our Property Access Policy.

Your new driveway / access needs to be approved by us by filling out an Application to Undertake Works on a Road Reserve.

You need to find out if there are any underground services in the area by using the Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) service.

Dial Before You Dig (DBYD)

You need to build and maintain your driveway / access in line with our Property Access Policy.

You need to have a site inspection done before and after your driveway / access is constructed.

To book an inspectionContact us