Find a business Find a community group

General Questions
After hours & emergencies
1300 005 872

Lockyer Live Chat - Available during business hours 8.30am - 4.45pm

Video Request form and Video Conferencing website

Mowing and Slashing

Things you need:


The mowing of footpaths is the responsibility of the property owner adjacent to the footpath.

You can report overgrown footpath areas, intersections and overgrown Council owned land by filling out a Request for Road Services Form.


We slash long grass on intersections and we slash two cutting widths on rural bitumen and gravel roads wherever possible.

You will notice after periods of rain there may be some delays before long grass in your area is slashed.

If you believe an area requires urgent slashing, you can fill out a Request for Road Services Form so we can further assess the area or Contact us

Scrub Clearance

If you are a rural property owner who is willing to mow road reserve area, you may request us to do a one off clearance of scrub to assist you in regular mowing. Conditions do apply so pleaseContact us