Administrative Action Complaint

​Do you think Council services or facilities have not been up to expected standards? Have timeframes been unreasonably long, or has Council acted contrary to policies, local laws, legislation or regulations (this includes issues about our processes, procedures and conduct)?

If so, you can lodge a Complaint Form to Council for investigation.

An Administrative Action Complaint can be lodged:

  • Via email:,
  • By post: PO Box 82, Gatton QLD 4343,
  • In Person: Customer Service Centre at 26 Railway Street, Gatton, or
  • By telephone: 1300 00 5872.

Administrative Action Complaints should include as much information as possible, such as:

  • Description of the issues and where it happened
  • Who was there, if known?
  • What was done or not done?
  • What were the effects?
  • When and how did you become aware of the issue?
  • What would you like us to do to put things right?

You are able to submit an anonymous complaint to Council for investigation; however this means that Council cannot contact you to clarify details about your complaint or inform you of progress or an outcome.

Please review Council's Complaint Management Policy & Procedure

Page reviewed: 21 Sep 2020 12:00pm