Do you believe Council has breached your personal information?
If so, you can lodge a Complaint Form to Council for investigation.
Your complaint should include:
- a brief description of your privacy problem,
- any action Council has taken to fix the problem, and
- copies of any relevant documents.
We can receive privacy complaints:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By post: PO Box 82, Gatton QLD 4343,
- In Person: Customer Service Centre at 26 Railway Street, Gatton, or
- By telephone: 1300 00 5872.
Please review Council’s Complaints Management Policy & Procedure.