LVRC Recruitment Portal Terms and Conditions
The Ci Anywhere Recruitment Portal (the Service) is a free service provided to you by Lockyer Valley Regional Council (Council, we, our, us).
These terms and conditions (Terms) govern all access to and use of the Service. When you access or use the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to bound by any of these Terms, please do not access or use the Service.
We may amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Service, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. Your continued access to and use of the Service is an agreement by you to be bound by the Terms as applicable at the time of access.
These Terms were most recently updated on 18 March 2019
1. How you may use content of the Service
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Service, and in the material published on the Service. All such rights are reserved.
We grant you a non-exclusive licence to reproduce the contents of the Service in your web browser (and in any cache file produced by your web browser) for the sole purpose of viewing that content.
You must not:
- modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, copy, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute in any way any content of the Service (including any source code);
- use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms; or
- link to the Service in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
2. Creating an account
If you create an account on the Service, you agree to:
- provide accurate, true and correct information; and
- keep any information posted by you on the Service up to date.
- not share your password to the Service, let anyone else access your Service account or do anything that might put the security of your Service account at risk;
- be responsible for all activities that occur or are submitted under your Service account;
- promptly notify us at email@example.com if you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your Service account username or password;
- not misuse the Service by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Service, the server on which the Service is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Service; and
- not attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack, distributed denial-of-service attack or any other method.
We may disable, cancel or require you to change your Service account username or password at any time.
We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us via the Service.
We do not guarantee that the Service will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
4. Availability of the Service
We do not guarantee that the Service, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Service for business, operational or any other reason.
5. Service Information
The content on the Service is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to any advice (including employment advice) on which you should rely.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information supplied on the Service is accurate, complete or up to date.
6. External Links
The Service may contain links to other websites. Where the Service contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience only.
Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any information that you may obtain from them. We are not responsible for the content of linked websites or resources and you access such sites at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Service or any content on it.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, or any other any loss or damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- your use of, or inability to use, the Service;
- your use of, or reliance on any information contained on or accessed through the Service;
- your access through the Service to any links to other sites or resources provided by third parties;
- any inaccuracies or errors in, or omissions from, the information supplied in the Service; or
- any viruses, spyware, malware, disabling codes, worms or other devices or defects in any files downloaded by you from the Service.
These Terms are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws applicable in Queensland and the courts of Queensland have jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising out of these Terms. If the courts of Queensland find any of these Terms invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Terms will continue to apply in full.