Lockyer Valley Regional Council’s Community Grants Program is for non-recurrent grants between $500 and $4,000 and are available for not-for-profit community organisations to undertake projects, activities or events which benefit the wider community.
Applications are assessed on merit and the availability of funds.
|||Round 1||Round 2|
|Applications open||1 September 2017||1 March 2018|
|Applications close||29 September 2017||30 March 2018|
|Assessment of applications||October 2017||April 2018|
|Recommendations to Council||October 2017||April 2018|
|Funds granted||November 2017||May 2018|
|Grant acquittal ||Two months after completion of project |
To support our local groups and help build a stronger community, a total of 15 not-for-profit community organisations have been awarded grants for a variety of different projects that benefit the Lockyer Valley.
With projects ranging from a toilet block makeover to new entertainment equipment, Council’s Community Grants Program awards successful applicants with non-recurrent grants between $500 and $4,000 to enable them to meet their goals.
Recipients of the latest round of this program are:
- Crime Stoppers Queensland Limited
- Flagstone Creek State School P&C Association
- Gatton Junior Rugby League Football Club Inc.
- Gatton Lapidary Club Inc.
- Hatton Vale Community Uniting Church
- Junction View Hall Association Inc.
- Kentville State School P&C Association
- Lake Clarendon Primary P&C Association
- Laidley Community Centre Inc.
- Laidley Garden Club Inc.
- Lockyer Valley Art Society Inc.
- Mt. Sylvia State School P&C Association
- Spirit of the Valley Events Inc.
- Standardbred Association Queensland Inc.
- UCA - Laidley
Grant Writing Workshops