Lockyer Valley Regional Council’s Community Grants Program is for non-recurrent grants between $500 and $4,000 and are available for not-for-profit community organisations to undertake projects, activities or events which benefit the wider community.
Applications are assessed on merit and the availability of funds.
Please review the Community Grants Program Guidelines 2019-20 before applying.
|||Round 1||Round 2|
|Applications open||01 September 2019||01 March 2020|
|Applications close||30 September 2019||31 March 2020|
|Assessment of applications||October 2019||April 2020|
|Recommendations to Council||October 2019||May 2020|
|Funds granted||November 2019||May 2020|
|Grant acquittal ||Two months after project completion |
To support our local groups and help build a stronger community, a total of 15 not-for-profit community organisations have been awarded grants for a variety of different projects that benefit the Lockyer Valley.
With projects ranging from a toilet block makeover to new entertainment equipment, Council’s Community Grants Program awards successful applicants with non-recurrent grants between $500 and $4,000 to enable them to meet their goals.
Recipients of the latest round of this program are:
- Gatton Campdraft Association
- Gatton Scout Group
- Gatton Soccer Club
- Ingoldsby Recreation Club
- Laidley Kindergarten Association
- Lions Club of Withcott-Helidon
- Lockyer Information & Neighbourhood Centre
- Lockyer Valley Cheerleaders Association
- Lockyer Valley Something to sing about choir
- Lockyer Waters Hall Committee
- Our Lady of the Valley Catholic Parish Gatton Laidley
- Returned & Services League of Australia (Queensland Branch) Laidley Sub-Branch
- Ropehill Community Sports Centre
- Southern Lockyer Junior Cricket Club
- St Marys Playgroup (Playgroup QLD)
- Withcott Pony Club
- Withcott Primary P&C Association
Grant Writing Workshops