Community Environmental Grants Program
The Lockyer Valley Regional Council's Community Environmental Grant (CEG) Program aims to support a healthy, sustainable and integrated natural environment within the Lockyer Valley through cooperative community projects.
The Community Environmental Grants Program provides funding to Lockyer Valley schools and community groups to undertake environmental projects involving education, management and conservation of the natural environment.
Round 1 of the 2020/2021 Community Environmental Grants will open on 1 October 2020 and close on 27 November 2020. The grant guidelines can be found here.
To make an application, follow the link to Smartygrants.
Previously successful grants include:
Successful projects included Lockyer Catchment Riparian Restoration, Anniversary Garden and Creek rehabilitation and planting.
Successful projects include Waterbird habitat & Koala fodder project, Phase 2 Glossy Black Cockatoo survey, storage unit for environmental equipment, equipment, training and mapping.
- Overview of the Western Lockyer Invertebrate Survey, Lockyer Uplands Glossy Black-Cockatoo Project and the Snakes and Lizards of the Lockyer Poster
- Overview of the Further Survey of Invertebrates in the Western Lockyer and the Survey Nocturnal Small Mammals in the Western Lockyer
- Flyer on the Wildlife of the Lockyer Calendar for 2016
- Infographic by the Citizens of Lockyer on survey information collated to date
- Full report provided by the Citizens of the Lockyer on the Further Survey of Invertebrates in the Western Lockyer
- Full report provided by the Citizens of the Lockyer on the Survey of Nocturnal Small Mammals in the Western Lockyer 2014-2015
- Overview of projects completed during 2013-2014 including introduction to Permaculture, Survey of Fungi in the Western Lockyer and the Survey of Invertebrate Fauna in the Western Lockyer
- Full report provided by the Citizens of the Lockyer on the Survey of Invertebrate Fauna in the Western Lockyer 2013-2014