WIN a 2018 Authentically Signed Lions Guernsey!
To enter the competition please 'Like' the LVRC Facebook page, 'Tag' a minimum of two friends and 'Share' this post.
Closes 2pm, Monday February 11 2019.
By entering this competition you acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The competition commences on 06/02/19 at 5:00PM and concludes on Monday 11 February 2019 2:00PM.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion eligible entrants must, during the promotional period:
"Like" the LVRC Facebook page, "tag" a minimum of two friends that you would like to come to the clinic and share the competition post.
• Failure to provide all of the above will prove the entry invalid.
• No person may enter the contest more than once. If so, their first entry will be accepted.
• Lockyer Valley Regional Council (LVRC) accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
• Incomplete entries or entries which LVRC considers offensive will be deemed invalid.
• In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry does not contain material that infringes in any way the rights of anyone else.
• One (1) winners will receive a 2018 authentically signed Brisbane Lions club guernsey
• LVRC may vary the prizes and accepts no responsibility of any variation in the prize details and/or value from time of competition.
• The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the LVRC then the prize will be forfeited by the winner.
The winners will be announced on the Lockyer Valley Regional Council Facebook page on Monday 11 Februart at 3PM. The winners will be contacted via Facebook.
LVRC will select one (1) winner via an external competition website.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Entry is only open to Australian residents, aged 12 years and over.
• LVRC is in no way responsible if event times change.
• Winner must claim prize at time agreed with LVRC.
• LVRC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, or in connection with the prize except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
• If the prize is unclaimed 24hrs after the winner has been contacted the prize will be forfeit and another winner may be chosen.
• Employees (and their immediate families) of LVRC are ineligible to enter. Conditions of this point determined by LVRC.
VALIDITY OF ENTRIES
LVRC reserves the right to request information to verify the validity of entries including proof of identity and proof of residency. Verification is at the discretion of LVRC, whose decision is final. LVRC reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the LVRC may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
The one (1) winner will be announced via comment on the Competition post. The winner will be asked to provide their email address and/or phone number via private message. The winner will then be contacted via private message and/or phone or email by close of business Tuesday 12 February 2019.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
If the winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, the Promoter may choose a reserve entry if applicable, or the prize will be made use of as LVRC sees fit.
Subject to arrangement with LVRC promotions officers, the prizes will be arranged via the recognized email address and/or phone number provided by the winner.
VARIATION OF TERMS
LVRC reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions, withdraw any prize or cancel all or part of the promotion in its absolute discretion without notice subject to state regulation