Vibrant rural living!
We invite you to share with us a unique experience filled with vibrant rural living, history and adventure, and only a 90-minute from the Brisbane CBD.
The Lockyer Valley region offers you a unique experience, fascinating history, rich culture and stunning contrasts of natural beauty enclosed on either side of the Great Dividing Range.
Enjoy the perfect mix of town and country living, with everything from…
- Top class restaurants & B&B’s,
- Art galleries & a wide range of shopping experiences,
- Hot air ballooning & sky diving,
- Beautiful parks for family picnics,
- Country markets and much more.
Plan your trip
For more information about what to see during your visit to the Lockyer Valley, please visit the Lockyer Valley Visitor Information website.
Pick up a tourism guide at the Lake Apex Visitor Information Centre in Gatton. You can find information about:
- What's on,
- Food and dining,
- Attractions and activities,
- Heritage, arts and culture,
- Towns and villages, and
- Specialty shops.
The guide also has a calendar of events that will help you in planning ahead to attend one of the Region's many events.
A number of maps are provided below for your reference.