Forms, Fees and Info

​​​​​For information and forms about building, please view or download the documents below:

For more information, please visit the Queensland Building and Construction Commission - The Home Owner Building Guide website.​

A list of building information packs are supplied below. ​

Request for Building, Plumbing and Planning Information

Council can provide Building and Plumbing Development Information for properties in the Lockyer Valley Regional Council area where records are available. Due to the introduction of the Building Act 1975, we may not have records of any buildings or structures built before this date. Please check with Council before applying as plans may not be available for older homes and buildings.

Building or Plumbing Development information can be requested by completing a Request for Building, Plumbing & Planning Information Form​. Council's preferred method of lodgement is via email to Alternatively, requests can be lodged at Gatton or Laidley Customer Service Centres, or sent in the post to Lockyer Valley Regional Council, PO Box 82, Gatton QLD 4343.

Please Note: Council allows the following timeframes for the issuing of responses for requests:

  • Conveyancing / Property Purchase: 10 Business Days
  • Proposed Development: 10-15 Business Days

Further searches are available on request. Please refer to the Business Queensland Website for additional searches available. Please note – some information for these additional searches is not provided by or available from Council. Please call to discuss available information in relation to searches not listed on the Request for Building Plumbing and Planning Information Form.​ ​

Page reviewed: 24 Mar 2021 2:39pm