Forms, Fees and Info
For information and forms about building, please view or download the documents below:
- Building Application - DA Form 2
- Standard Record Search
- Applicable Fee - Set out in Council's Fees & Charges
- Bond Request Form
- Siting Variation Request Form
- Pool Safety Inspection Form
- Working safely in the house relocation industry
For more information, please visit the Queensland Building and Construction Commission - The Home Owner Building Guide website.
A list of building information packs are supplied below.
Request for Building, Plumbing and Planning Information
Council can provide Building and Plumbing Development Information for properties in the Lockyer Valley Regional Council area where records are available. Due to the introduction of the Building Act 1975, we may not have records of any buildings or structures built before this date. Please check with Council before applying as plans may not be available for older homes and buildings.
Building or Plumbing Development information can be requested by completing a Request for Building, Plumbing & Planning Information Form. Council's preferred method of lodgement is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, requests can be lodged at Gatton or Laidley Customer Service Centres, or sent in the post to Lockyer Valley Regional Council, PO Box 82, Gatton QLD 4343.
For information on multiple properties, a separate request will need to be lodged for each individual property (Lot/Plan). The fees payable are per lot.
Please refer to the Flood Information Searches Fact Sheet for further information on the type of flood information searches which can be obtained from Council.
Please Note: Council allows the following timeframes for the issuing of responses for requests:
- Conveyancing / Property Purchase: 10 Business Days
- Proposed Development: 10-15 Business Days
- Building / Plumbing: 5-10 Business Days
- Detailed Flood Advice: 20 Business Days
Further searches are available on request. Please refer to the Business Queensland Website for additional searches available. Please note - some information for these additional searches is not provided by or available from Council. Please call to discuss available information in relation to searches not listed on the Request for Building Plumbing and Planning Information Form.
- Info Pack - Demolition (PDF, 465.8KB)
- Info Pack - Dwelling (PDF, 605.5KB)
- Info Pack - Extension Alteration (PDF, 644.2KB)
- Info Pack - Removal Buildings (PDF, 689.7KB)
- Info Pack - Siting Variations (PDF, 474.9KB)
- Info Pack - Swimming Pools (PDF, 696.1KB)
- Info Pack - Verandahs and Decks (PDF, 593.6KB)
- Info Packs - Patios, Sheds and Carports (PDF, 597.4KB)