Approving plans of subdivision
Council adopted a Plan Sealing Policy on 1 March 2011.
Under current planning system, Section 284, 286 & 288 of the Planning Act 2016 and Schedule 18 of the Planning Regulation 2017 sets up the process for local government approval of plans of subdivision. Refer to Fact Sheet: Approving plans of subdivision.
For the purposes of lodging a plan of subdivision for approval, an applicant is required to submit:
- A duly completed Plan Sealing Application Form
- A Statement of Compliance
- The payment of associated application fees as per Council's current fees & charges
- The payment of relevant LVRC Infrastructure Charges or Headworks Contributions (if applicable)
- The payment of a Cash Bond or provide a Bank Guarantee (if applicable)
- The duly signed survey plan (either a Standard Format or a Building Format Plan signed by registered owners in black pen)
- Supporting mandatory documents (if applicable)
- Other supporting documents (if applicable)
For more information, please contact Council on 1300 005 872 or email Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.