Lodging an application
Should Council receive an application that does not meet the minimum requirements, it will be deemed as ‘incomplete’ and may be returned to the applicant.
You will require the following:
- Payment in full of applicable fees and charges
- Completed Form 1 (all sections including email addresses for applicant & owner)
- A copy of the site, floor and elevation plans (drawn to scale)
- A soil test report (H, E & P sites require sanitary drainage articulation from a suitably qualified person e.g. RPEQ)
Areas not supplied with sewer - require an On-site Waste Water Facility Design prepared by a suitably qualified person
Commercial applications - Hydraulic design drawings may be required to be designed by either an RPEQ or QBCC suitably qualified persons. Application fees may require a quote please contact Council's Plumbing Department on (07) 5462 0660 for details.
Application fees - payment can be made on Council's website - Application Payments
Preferred lodgement method - Email to: email@example.com
For information on:
- Sewer connections, manholes and main locations; and/or
- Water connections, meters and town water enquiries,
please refer to Queensland Urban Utilities website.