Forms and Fees

​New Plumbing Laws commencing 1 July 2019

The Queensland State Government has introd​uced new plumbing and drainage legislation as a result of the new Act ALL plumbing permit applications submitted from 1 July 2019 must be accompanied by the new ‘Form 1 – Permit work application for plumbing, drainage and on-site sewerage work’. Plumbing is regulated by Council under the current State Government legislation, available for viewing on the Department of Housing and Public Works website

Lockyer Valley Regional Council has opted out of fastrack applications. You can view the resolution on page 110 of Councils Minutes​ on 12 June 2019.

Forms and Fees

Fact Sheets

Helpful Links


Page reviewed: 10 Sep 2020 2:08pm