Accesses and Driveways

​Property owners are responsible for the cost of construction and the ongoing maintenance associated with an approved access crossing in accordance with our Use of Roads Policy.

Your new driveway/access needs to be approved by Council by filling out an Application to Undertake Works on a Road Reserve.

As part of the process you need to find out if there are any underground services in the area by using the Dial Before You Dig (DBYD) service.

The construction, maintenance standards and requirements must be conducted in accordance with our Use of Roads Policy.

As part of the process, site inspections will need to be conducted by Council officer before and after your driveway/access has been constructed.

To book an inspection, please contact us on 1300 005 872. 

Related Policies

Page reviewed: 17 Nov 2020 4:39pm