Gatton Transfer Station and Landfill
Location: Fords Road, Gatton
Be sure to check out our recycling locations to sort and save $$Recycling Drop Off Points
|Opening Days and Hours of Operation|
|Monday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Thursday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Friday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Saturday||8.00am to 5.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|PUBLIC HOLIDAYS||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Good Friday and Christmas Day||CLOSED|
From 1 July 2019, legislation requires residents using Council's waste facilities to:
- have their registration recorded
- show proof (photo ID) of residency within the Lockyer Valley Region. Fees and charges apply to non-residents.
Commercial operators are not required to show identification. Commercial fees apply.
- declare the type(s) and quantity of waste being delivered
- verify the nature of the waste (domestic or commercial).
Domestic, Commercial or Industrial, Construction or Demolition, Asbestos*, Green Waste, Scrap Metal, Concrete, drumMUSTER Containers, Recyclable Material, Dead Animals*, Electronic Waste (TV's, computers etc), Motor Oil (maximum 20 litres), Agricultural Trickle Tape (T-tape), Tyres
Empty gas bottles (a maximum of up to nine kilogram only) may be accepted at all Council waste facilities.
- Asbestos and Dead Animals accepted 8am - 3pm Mon-Fri only, prior approval required via 1300 005 872.
Prohibited: Hot Ash, Liquid Waste, Chemicals and Poisons
All loads may be inspected prior to disposal.
Anuha Tip Shop Opening Hours
Monday to Friday- 8.30am- 12.00pm and 12.30pm to 4.00pm
Saturday- 8.30am - 12.00pm and 12.30pm to 2.30pm
Closed Sunday and Public Holidays
Waste Disposal Fees
You can pay for waste disposal by:
- Debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only).
We cannot accept debit or credit card payments over the phone.