Lockrose Transfer Station
Location: Village Road, Lockrose
Be sure to check out our recycling locations to sort and save money!
Recycling Drop Off Points
|Opening Days and Hours of Operation|
|Thursday||9.00am to 1.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am to 5.00pm|
|Good Friday and Christmas Day||CLOSED|
From 1 July 2019, legislation requires residents using Council's waste facilities to:
- have their registration recorded
- show proof (photo ID) of residency within the Lockyer Valley Region. Fees and charges apply to non-residents.
Commercial operators are not required to show identification. Commercial fees apply.
- declare the type(s) and quantity of waste being delivered
- verify the nature of the waste (domestic or commercial).
Domestic, Green Waste, Scrap Metal, Recyclable Material, Electronic Waste (TV's, computers etc)
Empty gas bottles (a maximum of up to nine kilogram only) may be accepted at all Council waste facilities.
Prohibited: Liquid Waste, drumMUSTER Containers, Chemicals, Poisons, Dead Animals, Hot Ash, Tyres, Asbestos, Construction or Demolition Waste, Commercial or Industrial Waste
All loads may be inspected prior to disposal.
Waste Disposal Fees
You can pay for waste disposal by:
- Debit and credit cards (Visa and Mastercard only).
We cannot accept debit or credit card payments over the phone.