2023-24 Annual Budget
Lockyer Valley Regional Council is pleased to present the 2023-2024 Annual Budget, which shows the allocation of funds to meet our Operational Plan for the 2023-2024 period. The Budget and Operational Plan together set out our priorities for the financial year and provide residents, businesses and community groups the foundations needed to plan with confidence.
Council’s Budget has been developed in a time of economic uncertainties including the soaring increases in the cost-of-living, strong land valuations and ongoing supply chain issues. Rate increases have again been kept below CPI and continues Council’s long-term work of delivering a wide range of services while preparing our region for the opportunities that lay ahead.
Tailored to the challenging times we are all experiencing - this Budget demonstrates Council's focus and commitment to financial and operational sustainability.
- Read the 2023-2024 Pre-Budget Media Release here.
- Read the 2023-2024 Adopted Annual Budget Media Release here.
- View the 2023-2024 Budget Pack and Financial Forecast here.
- Download a large version of the below Budget Highlights package here.
- Access the 2022-2023 to 2031-2032 Long Term Financial Plan here.
Click here to view Council's 2023-2024 Operational Plan - a strategic document developed and adopted annually with the Budget.