Fraud and Corruption Allegations
Are you aware of fraud or corruption at Council? If you are, you can lodge a fraud and/or corruption allegation for investigation.
To lodge an allegation of fraud or corruption you can:
- Download, complete Complaint Form and lodge:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- By post: PO Box 82, Gatton QLD 4343,
- In Person: Customer Service Centre at 26 Railway Street, Gatton, or
- By telephone: 1300 00 5872.
You are able to submit an anonymous allegation to Council for investigation; however this means that Council cannot contact you to clarify details about your allegation or inform you of progress or an outcome.
Please review Council's Fraud & Corruption Policy.