Tender Information and Submission
All documentation for Tenders, Request for Quotes or Expressions of Interest are available from:
- Vendor Panel website
- Emailing your request to email@example.com or
- Contacting Council's Procurement Team on 1300 005 872.
To ensure accuracy and efficiency, please have the reference number with your request.
All submissions for Tenders, Request for Quotes or Expressions of Interest should be submitted via:
- Vendor Panel website as detailed within the documentation.
View Procurement Policy here.
List of Open Tenders
Access public tenders here.
Council Land for Sale by Tender:
For self-registration to the Preferred Supplier List
VendorPanel for the Marketing, Engagement, Events and Tourism Preferred Supplier List
List of Upcoming Events, Training, or Information Sessions
No up coming events
Council Terms and Conditions
Please follow the links below to view the general conditions:
- Council General Conditions of Offer
- Purchasing Terms and Conditions
- Council conditions of Contract - Goods and Services
- Council conditions of Contract - Minor Works
Individual contracts of over $200,000 or more
A local government must, as soon as practicable after entering into a contractual arrangement worth $200,000 or more (exclusive of GST)
- Publish the relevant details of the contractual arrangement on the local government's website; an
- display the relevant details of the contractual arrangement in a conspicuous place in the local government's public office
- the relevant details must be published or displayed under subsection (1) for a period of at least 12 months
- In this sectionrelevant details, of a contractual arrangement, means the following
- the person with whom the local government has entered into the contractual arrangement
- the value of the contractual arrangement; the purpose of the contractual arrangement.