Do you have a passion for the Tourism Industry and have some spare time to share? Do you enjoy meeting new people while promoting the Lockyer Valley? Volunteering could be the perfect way to give back to the community.
Volunteering for Council can be a highly rewarding experience with a number of benefits! Volunteers play an integral part within our community and can assist our organisation in providing customer service, administration and various other specialised skills. Volunteers enhance the work of paid staff, whilst improving the quality of life for our residents and visitors to the region.
Some of the benefits in Volunteering include:
- Learn and develop new skills.
- Build both professional and social networks by meeting new people.
- Work in a creative, fun and flexible environment.
- Giving back to the community: You are playing a part in helping the community flourish and grow, which provides a great feeling of accomplishment.
We are seeking a team of committed volunteers to assist in staffing a number of Volunteer Programs.
- Accredited Visitor Information Centre
- Lockyer Valley Art Galley
- Queensland Transport Museum
- Das Neumann Haus Museum
- Various events coordinated by Council
Interested in volunteering? Download the relevant forms below.
For more information, please contact Council on 1300 005 872.