Interagency Network Meetings
The Lockyer Valley Service Provider's Interagency (LVSPI) and the Lockyer Youth Agency Network (LYAN) are facilitated by Lockyer Valley Regional Council in partnership with the Lockyer and Laidley Community Centres and works collaboratively with network members which include government, non-government, and community-based services, to:
- develop localised strategies to overcome service gaps,
- identify opportunities for networking and collaboration,
- strengthen referral pathways between services,
- support information sharing between organisations, service providers, community groups and community members at a local level.
Lockyer Valley Service Provider's Interagency (LVSPI) and Lockyer Youth Agency Network (LYAN) meet five times a year. Please see the attached schedules for meeting dates:
Want to join a network?
If you would like to join the LVSPI or LYAN interagency meetings, please send us an email to be added to the distribution lists:
- LVSPI - firstname.lastname@example.org
- LYAN - email@example.com
Members are also encouraged to register your organisation on the My Community Directory platform and join the interagency networks. Joining a network enables interagency members to access contact information, share referral information and post service updates at any time with other members.
To join a network, you will need to complete the following four steps:
1. Register your organisation on My Community Directory
2. Once signed in, click this link to view a list of Networks
3. In the search box, enter the name of the Network you would like to join
4. Click View on the Network you would like to attend and select either:
- ‘Entire Organisation’ if local only, or;
- ‘Your Location’ if providing outreaching services in the Lockyer Valley Region
Need help? Call My Community Directory help desk on 1300 762 515.
Introducing the Lockyer Valley My Community Directory + Diary
The Directory provides a free online platform where staff and community members can search and locate a range of services and programs (including those funded for outreach service and programs), volunteer opportunities and more.
Popular categories include:
- homelessness, finance and accommodation services
- education and child services
- sport and recreation groups
- information and counselling
- health and hospital services
- volunteering and personal development opportunities
- community centres, halls and facilities
Services not listed? To help raise awareness of your organisation and services provided, and to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in the region, it is strongly recommended that you register your organisation.
The Diary provides a community calendar where community organisations, outreaching services and sports clubs and recreation groups can go to list and promote community events and workshops for FREE.
Services and community members can search this platform for free.