Visit the Lockyer Valley
Vibrant rural living!
The picturesque Lockyer Valley is conveniently located less than an hour's drive west of Brisbane. We invite you to share with us a unique experience filled with vibrant rural living, fascinating history, rich culture, adventure and stunning contrasts of natural beauty.
Plan your trip
For information on what to see and do during your visit to the Lockyer Valley, please visit the Lockyer Valley Visitor Information website.
Pick up a copy of Lockyer Valley Tourism Guide from the Lake Apex Visitor Information Centre located in Gatton, or click the link at the bottom of this page for a copy. Listed within you'll find information about:
- Lockyer Valley events,
- Food and dining experiences,
- Attractions and activities,
- The outdoors,
- Heritage, arts and culture and
- Specialty shops.
A number of maps are provided below for your reference.
- Locality Map with Creeks Dams (PDF, 550.4KB)
- Town Map - Grantham (PDF, 283.2KB)
- Town Map - Hatton Vale-Regency Downs-Kensington Grove (PDF, 195.8KB)
- Town Map - Helidon (PDF, 342.3KB)
- Town Map - Lake Clarendon and surrounds (PDF, 356.1KB)
- Town Map - Murphys Creek (PDF, 228.9KB)
- Town Map - Plainland-Glenore Grove-Forest Hill (PDF, 253.2KB)
- Town Map - Withcott (PDF, 351.3KB)
- Town Maps - Gatton-Placid Hills-Woodlands Rise (PDF, 659.8KB)
- Town Maps - Laidley-Laidley Heights (PDF, 428.3KB)